Without further ado, here are, in no particular order, the last 15 most memorable travel experiences:
14. Working as a butcher in Muscat, Oman
13. Spending a few nights in a refugee camp
11. Party, beach and sunshine on Isla Margarita, Venezuela
10. Climbing holy mount Agung at night to see the sunrise
6. New Year’s eve in Rantepao, Sulawesi
4. Integrating in the Congolese village life
3. Meeting sea gypsies in Borneo
2. Watching the sun go down on African “booze cruises”
1. Meeting incredible people and making friendships along the way
Though the list goes on, the experiences listed here are the ones I cherish most. You may have noticed that for me, it’s not about the tourist attractions nor is it about the payed activities. To me, it’s about getting out of your comfort zone, embracing the “out of the ordinary”. I hope you enjoyed tagging along memory lane!
What’s one of your most memorable travel experiences?